Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Finally! an Update!

Hey everyone...well the one or two of you who actually read this....um, maybe no one does...

Anyway, it's been a while since my last update, I guess July! Well, I've not been idle. Since the Wizard world con I attended the Paradise Con in Toronto. I networked and met a lot of interesting and cool people there. It is always a fun time. I even got a small job out of it working for a publisher in Toronto called Crystal Fractals. It was small job but it is a start. I finished the pages a few weeks ago. I'm not sure if I can post them right now since they've not been published yet. When they are I'll let you know.
Recently I got to know a local DJ in Ottawa named Chelsea Miller. She works at the radio station Live 88.5 and is the coolest DJ in the city. Anyway, I ended up doing a cartoon of her that turned out really well. She really was happy with it.




I also just finished the first issue of the western comic Bang. I finished the cover today and I think it turned out well with my colours. Overall I am happy with the work I did. I can see areas where I can improve of course, but I think people will like it. The plan is to have it ready for sale by the end of the month.


Well, that's it for now. Hopefully I'll be more regular with updates from now on.

Cheers,

K-man out



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey K-man. This is cool. Didn't know you had a blog!! Nice illustrations...I like the DJ one. What does she look like in real life??? Just out of curiosity. I'll add your blog link to my blog!!

Izzy

Dino said...

Great job on "Alder's Last Call". It was a pleasure working with you!