Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A Beginning

Well this is the first post in my brand new blog. Considering I've never blogged before this should be interesting. I have no idea what to write here, so I'll simply introduce myself.

My name is Kieron O'Gorman and I live here in Ottawa. I am in the process of trying to become a comic artist. It's a late start for me, since I am 36 now, but I know I can do it...Actually I am doing it. I'm working on a webcomic currently for an upcoming video game. You can see it here:

http://www.subparheroes.com

Check out the Webcomic section.

The one thing I'm finding is that it takes a long time to draw, ink, colour, and letter a webcomic when you're working full time. I really wish I could find a decent colourist. Oh well.

I also designed the heroes for the game. Most of the character art on the site is mine.

I am also in contact with a couple of writers for some comic collaborations.

I guess that's all for now,

K-man out

No comments: