Friday, August 31, 2007

Promotional Material

I've had a really busy week, but it's over now. I was asked by the guys who are creating the Subpar Heroes game to create promotional pictures for four of the main heroes. Each one displaying one of their powers. I had to hve them all by Wednesday. Luckily my nephew Nick was in town and he was able to help with the colouring. He's quite a good artist himself.

First up is Junebug. I love drawing Junebug, she was the first character I designed for the game and I love her costume. She's using her pet insects to swarm some bad guy.





Next is Iron Oxide giving some one a beat down. Colours by Nick O'Gorman.


Hype is clotheslining a baddie as he whips past him.







The last of the heroes is another favourite of mine, Le Mime! He's trapped a baddie in his force cube. Colours by Nick O'Gorman.



This last picture is of a villain that the heroes will eventually fight. The creators told me they wanted an Asian lich that has a ghostly appearance. His name is Mausoleum.

No comments: